Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25, 2012

Alicia was trying to take photos of us during our biology lecture this week but we look horrible in all of them so I decided to draw us instead. But then something weird happened. The Hunger Games happened.

Like I said last week, I had gotten tickets to go see it at 2:30am since all the midnight showings had been sold out as well. Was it worth it? I think so. It wasn't so bad either, I took a nap before and a nap afterwards. I wasn't tired at all the next day during classes. There were a few scenes that I thought were interesting, the way they decided to interpret them for the movie's sake but eh, what are you going to do? I don't want to spoil anything for anyone so I'll leave it at that.

This week is really already a big blur to me. Usually I write down key things that happen over the week on a list so it's easier for me to write here each Sunday but I kinda dropped the ball this week. I'm having to go by memory and my memory is not that dependable.

I guess a good thing was that in my art class, my piece from this week was chosen to be put in the class description. It's going to be used as an grade A example composition for classes to come. That's pretty exciting, right?


I guess I could also mention food wise... I made a grapefruit loaf. That's right, grapefruit bread. Don't knock it until you try it. And once you try it you'll be ashamed that you ever thought the idea of grapefruit bread was ever odd. Moving on.

A picture of me in my dress that my mum wanted me to snap a picture of, so let's carry on...


Wow, this week really is just full of fail, isn't it?

It was Ashleigh's birthday yesterday so we've pretty much spent the whole weekend partying. Part of that celebrating has included a Back to the Future marathon.

I am going to never forget to write my key points list ever again because this is just embarrassing.

1 comment: