Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, 2014

"So, Lisa, have you finally given up on your blog?"
"... um... oops."

FEAR NOT. This blog is not 'finished', I just suffer from a diseases called laziness. The problem is when I have a particular busy Sunday and no time to post, I end up waiting until the next Sunday because I'm a tad OCD and I can not post on any other day. Even though I do it all the time nowadays. 

By the time the next Sunday is here, I panic because just don't know how to cover two weeks worth of thoughts and stuff into one post. So I just do nothing.

Effective, right?

Anywho, school finally started and thus has begun the first of my lasts. Last first day of school. Last first homework assignment. Etc. Assuming that I graduate. Which I will, because I don't feel like doing this school thing anymore. I'm counting down to April and also panicking as usual about what to do after school because I still don't know. I have a feeling that this will be a reacquiring theme until April.

So this is super short, I know. I don't even have any pictures to show off and make the page look interesting. Guess you'll have to make due. whoooop woop wooopwooop.


1 comment: