Back in Rexburg, back at school, and back in my old apartment. This has been the longest week of my life. I feel like the next few weeks is going to be just like this because I'm looking so forward to May.
The drive up from California was long and quite boring. Lorie was kind enough to lend me her mp3s of all the Harry Potter books so that's what I listened to all the way up. My music is great and all but I feel like I don't get as drowsy when I have a story to follow. I got through all of the first book. It has been so long since I've read the books and it was quite something going through the first book once you know how everything ends. There were so many moments when I would just go 'awww Harry! You're such a baby and you don't even know!'
I'm all moved back into my apartment and I'm too lazy at the moment to post pictures. Everything looks the same. Sort of.
Classes are going good as well. I might be killing myself a little bit with Biology and Chemistry but so far I've been really good at keeping up with all my homework every single day and not getting behind.
This is going to be a short post because I don't feel like writing.
I've rented Peter Pan from the library and have been reading that. I realized the other day that I had never actually read the real story. There have been so many adaptations I've read, so many different movies as well, but I couldn't tell what the original was like. It's good and I'm kinda in a weird Peter Pan mode now.
Yesterday some friends and I went to go shooting but the place we went had too many children around. Instead, we just went on a hike to be safe and are planning to go shooting later this week when there aren't potential campers around.
Last night I was lazy and stayed the night at Delancey's. We stayed up late doing school work and I've been doing more walking to places instead of driving so I didn't feel like walking the 15 minutes to my apartment at 12:30am.
I've been listening to Mother Mother all week, and I love it. I've been meaning to get into them for some time now and I regret taking so long. Their voices are so unique and it just makes me want to do great things with my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment