Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20, 2011

I almost forgot that today was Sunday and thus meant it was time to update. My whole sense of time has been quite messed up as of late.

Just something I need to get of my chest: I saw my first crush ever from third grade the other day. His dad lives down the street from me and he must have been helping out in the yard or something but I just have to say. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. He has gotten very attractive. I mean, in third grade he was such a dorky little boy and that's why I probably liked him. Still, he has matured... and in such a good way.

Ahem, in serious news, I signed up for classes this week and I'm really happy with my schedule.
  • Botany
  • Microbiology
  • Culinary
  • D&C
  • Intro Business

Okay, I might not be so happy about the Business class but I had been intending to take Baking but all the Baking classes conflicted with the Botany classes and I have to take Botany. So, perhaps I can squeeze Baking into next semester. I might change the business to something more enjoyable but I just have it as a back-up.

All my classes are only Monday-Wednesday-Friday, giving me Tuesdays and Thursdays off! I've never been able to pull of getting a schedule like this. For some reason I usually end up being the loser who has an early 7:45 class every single day. This will be different.

I'm very close to reaching my goal for money this break. I'm thinking though, if I have Tuesdays and Thursdays off, I'll try getting a job anyway. We'll see, it's pretty hard to find jobs in Rexburg. You only have to be 19 to bartend in Idaho so perhaps I'll go flash my awesome bar skills at the only bar available in town; Applebees. I'm sure after working at the Box with over 850 beers and 40 on tap that I can handle the four or five different beers only available at Applebees.

I had more baking adventures this week. I decided to try my hand at Red Velvet Cupcakes. I'd never had red velvet before but it always looked and sounded delicious.


I can now say that they really are delicious and I think I am addicted in the best possible way.

More creative-ness going on in my life since I've pretty much quit the internet in a big way. I got more converse to paint and made some Captain America shoes for myself. I'm thinking if I really wanted to kill myself, I could start selling my shoes for 60-70 dollars on Etsy or something. But I'd only make a small profit off of them and I always end up falling in love with my shoes so I don't think I'd really be able to part with them.

I feel as if I need to mention that I started my Christmas shopping and only have one thing to say: I am awesome. I really wish I was not me just so that I could be a friend of mine or a family member of mine. That would be awesome, if not just a little confusing.

Short post is short... considering.

1 comment:

  1. I would pay you big bucks for shoes like that...just sayin...size 10 here... :)

    ReplyDelete