Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 16, 2011

Alright, so here we are again.

Rather than go on and on about my life to catch you up on stuff, I'm just going to start up in the present and act as if you've been with me all along. Sorry, if it's confusing at first but I'm sure you'll catch up soon enough.

This week has been nerve racking. I'm supposed to hear back from BYU any day now. I put all my eggs in one basket and if I don't get accepted there, I don't know what I will do.

I could always go back to Idaho, but I really would rather not. I really would rather not.
I don't want to get anyone upset, or hurt any feelings. Idaho was great and it is great for some people. I don't believe it's great for me. I don't regret the time I spent there but I'm not going to put myself in that situation again. It kind of hurt... a lot.

Anywho, I'm still waiting and checking my email almost every single day. Other than that, the week has been pretty good. Work wasn't too stressful and I only wanted to kill about one third of my customers. (Usually it's about half)

The Avengers trailer was released and I can't even control myself over it. This movie is going to be so good.

I ended up buying the Thor soundtrack this week as well. I'd actually been searching for it for a while now but it was a lot harder to find than I thought. So I've been listening to that, and baking pies.

Another discovery, I'm not allergic to shell fish. At least, not anymore. Maybe that time in high school was just a reaction induced by my high stress levels because the parents and I went to Red Lobster and ate some delicious shrimp and crab and I'm still alive! Or maybe that wasn't real shell fish... whoops.

Also, went pumpkin picking yesterday and ended up with ten pumpkins. Yes, ten pumpkins. Usually I get stopped at around 3 or 4 pumpkins. This year, not so much. They are all beautiful and I'm so excited for Halloween. Especially since my sister will be visiting with her new baby, Evette. It'll be the first time I meet my niece. I don't know how to do this aunt thing so hopefully everything goes alright.

So yes, that is this week in a nutshell. I'm sure I'm missing a lot of important stuff but... oh yeah, my birthday is in three days.

4 comments:

  1. Yea, you are blogging again! Happy Birthday in 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Aunt naturally! Keep us updated on the school front... I can't wait to hear an update. Happy pre-Birthday! Oh, and I love the new blog, it's very Lisa. P.S. Have you picked out what Evie's going to be for Halloween yet? Love, Lorie and Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE AVENGERS TRAILER oh my gosh i'm about to pass out

    ReplyDelete