Monday, January 21, 2013

January 21, 2013

I was going to start this post off with a witty paragraph about how odd music sounds with only one earbud working. Since I got new headphones today though, it seems a little pointless.

Writing today, on a Monday, since it was a three day weekend. I tip my hat to you Mr. Martin Luther King and for all the things you did. I didn't have school, and Sarah didn't have work so she came and visited me which was every bit of awesome. We watched North and South and stayed up way too late. We ate Shwarma which is actually pretty amazing and saw Les Mis which was depressing but in a beautiful way. My parents also came to visit me just about when Sarah was leaving but had just enough time to take us both out to dinner.

Got to go to the museum with my parents which was really interesting cause I got to learn a lot about the city I live in and it's actually pretty amazing. A lot happened here and a lot is still going on. I'm falling in love with the city a little more each day. Even though it snowed a ton today, which was both beautiful and freezing cold. Before my parents left today we went to Bilbo's which is a Lord of the Rings themed pizza place that they have here. Pretty big deal, everyone loves it and I have to agree, I think it's the best pizza I've had in a really long time.

The most important thing of the week was finding out that David Bowie is back from 'retirement'. Yup, the man's making another CD which means he'll do another tour(?) which means I no longer have to live in the fear that I will die without seeing him in concert. Now I just get to listen to his new single, Where are we Now, and wait patiently for his new album which will be just as equally beautiful I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment