Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18, 2012

OKAY THIS HAS TO BE SUPER QUICK BECAUSE I NEED TO GET BACK TO STUDYING FOR MY BIOLOGY EXAM THAT I'M TOTALLY GOING TO FAIL BECAUSE I COMPLETELY HATE TAXA!!!!!

1. I know I suck and didn't post last week, things got a little busy, deal with it.

2. Yay for elections! One of those few moments I'm proud to be an American!

3. I've decided I don't like daylight savings time. It's too bright in the morning, I'm waking up way earlier than I need to and when I get back from school and decide to take a quick little nap, I wake up thinking that days have gone by because it's pitch black at 6pm.

4. Delancey is engaged! Holy crap!! Congratulations!!

5. Went to see Skyfall with Sarah last weekend and it was all kinds of amazing!! I think it was better than even Casino Royal. Sarah disagrees because Casino Royal is her baby but she does agree it's a million times better than Quantum Solace. Everyone should go see it.

6. I am quitting sudoku. I think I'm a little bit too addicted. Considering the fact that I have over 80 hours of playing time logged into the app on my phone... it's a problem. I close my eyes and I see sudoku, I dream of sudoku, I don't pay attention in Calc because I figure math is math and instead I play sudoku! Because of this, I've decided to take a step back and perhaps find a different puzzle game to obsess over. Suggestions?

7. No-one knows what this is but Mother Mother announced that the Sticks, their newest album, is coming out on February 12! This is more like a mental note to myself to go get it, ha!

8. I've got a new job and I start this week, woooo!

9. I've been sick the last week, not woooo!

10. Stephanie's birthday present to me finally arrived in the mail, woooo! Some reason all the photos I've been sending her via phone haven't worked so here you go Steph.

Pretty swvqeet, right? Thank you again!

11. Holy flippin' nuns, Batman! It's Thanksgiving this week! There's less than three weeks left in the semester! I am getting that odd mixed feeling of excitement and 'I'm gonna die!!'

Things I'm thankful for:

1. Tea
2. Charles Darwin
3. Hand written letters
4. Kittens
5. Dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment